MTC King Cobra F1 6-24x50
MTC Optics King Cobra F1 6-24x50 IR Rifle Scope – a telescopic sight that will appeal to shooters who favour higher-powered First Focal Plane (FFP) scopes, where the relationship between target and crosshair size remains constant throughout the scope’s entire magnification range.
The King Cobra comes well appointed. It offers click-stop adjustments in MILs (1 click =1cm at 100m), actuated via lockable, finger-adjustable elevation and windage turrets. Its features MTC’s SCB2 multi-aimpoint reticle, providing for numerous aiming points to counter trajectory and windage deviation – and its central crosshair can be red illuminated to one of six brightness levels to suite any lighting scenario. To maximise light transmission and maintain a bright sight picture, the King Cobra’s 30mm tube has been matched to a 50mm objective lens that’s been specially-coated.
A pin-sharp sight picture is guaranteed courtesy of a fastfocus eyepiece and a side adjuster to dial-out parallax error; from infinity down to 10 metres. The parallax adjustment also doubles as a handy range-finder when used in conjunction with the King Cobra’s highest magnification settings.
Besides protecting the scope’s lenses, the supplied magnetic flip-up covers also sport an integral magnifier in the ocular cap to assist with turret scale reading.
- First Focal Plane reticle: aim-points do not change with magnification adjustment
- Glass-etched crosshair: design exclusive to MTC Optics
- Edge-to-edge multi-coated lenses: bright, clear picture quality
- Side parallax adjustment: eliminates parallax error and assists in range-finding
- 15-yard minimum focus: suitable for airgun use and ultra-close-range shooting
- Reticle illumination: assists with tricky background and lighting scenarios
- 30mm body tube: more substantial build quality and light transmission
- Magnetic, rotating flip-up lens cover: fast and practical protection for lenses when in the field
- Fully water, fog and shock proof: increases longevity of the scope
- Nitrogen purged: internal regulation of scope’s high-end performance
MTC SCB2 Reticle
The Small Calibre Ballistic (SCB) reticle offers an incredible amount of aim points with a floating cross for clear and accurate target acquisition. This is ideal for use on small targets. The 1 mil dot square around the cross gives a rapid acquisition for small fast moving targets such as rats. When shooting at small targets or when bullet drop becomes critical the versatility of this reticule becomes clear.